Vip Section
I will continually update this section dedicated to various people who have caught my eye. (or my ear)
Scott Weiland:
Dealing with addiction myself, The last thing you need is a buncha people in your business. In my opinion he's the last real rock star. He's an obsession of mine and I have followed his career since I was 12. Oh and he's hot.
Jude Law:
No girl can deny he's good looking. No critic can deny his talent. He's totally hot! A little "pretty" at times for my taste.. I like em rugged. Hot though, nevertheless.
Bam Margera:
Quickly beoming my favorite hoodlum from the jackass crew. With his good taste in music and good taste in general I can't resist his funny stunts and his KICK ASS show. Hottest tattoos ever. Bam rules!
Andre 3000:
Sexy, Talented, and VEGETARIAN. Perfect. His music hypnotizes me, and we have things in common :)



1 Comments:
i luuuv Andre! crank up The Love Below album while smokin out....puff...puff..pass...aahh..the good life...
Post a Comment
<< Home