Saturday, August 21, 2004

My Turn

Some things about me most people don't know.


*I am a 21 year old female
who works as a recreation specialist at a medical center, dealing with all kinds of people, and loving every minute of it :)


*I was born in Seattle, and I live in St. Louis
my real parents were 16, I was adopted and now I live here.

*I am a vegetarian
2 years ago I started feeling really sick every time I would eat meat,
so combined with my love for animals and the health benefits, I decided to stop eating it.

*I'm 5'11
My height used to bother me, but I've learned to embrace it.
after all, models are tall :) (and it's easier to look skinny)

*My hair is naturally red
And I dye it every other color.

*I'm left handed
pretty self explainatory

*I'm a recovering drug addict
or at least attempting to be.

*at least, I think I'm interesting
I play a few instruments, write music, make jewelry, draw, sing, read psychology books,
enjoy working out, writing, working, making people laugh, animals, speak a little japanese, spanish, german and sign languege, and I'm fairly knowledgable about reading dreams, personalities, body languege, astrology, and human nature.

more to come, like anyone cares! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





aquarius fool