personality is important
I am........(drum roll) ENFP!
what are you? tell me, so I can see if we are compatible!
TAKE TEST HERE
LEARN ABOUT YOUR TYPE HERE
what are you? tell me, so I can see if we are compatible!
TAKE TEST HERE
LEARN ABOUT YOUR TYPE HERE



5 Comments:
okay s, i took the test and it was crap... but still, it gave me something to do at work. i am so drunk :O)
Phizz - what type are you?!
XLSD maybe... :O) i don't remember, i'll have to do it again. not until i'M at work though, so i'll have something to do when unoccupied
Heya. Took the test... Was fun in places, although some choices weren't the easiest to make lol.
I'm ESTP, although I've read what it says and pretty much none of it is right :-
What did you turn out as?
sorry it took so long to reply, Im not used to people taking the time to read OLD blogs :) I am ENFP and it is so me. thanks for reading.
Post a Comment
<< Home