can't think of a catchy title.
I worked late tonight, and It feel's like I just got home. Now, I have to go to bed, sleep, and wake up and go right back to that hellhole. I love the people I take care of, and 98% of the staff So it's not that bad, I just can't stand my current employer. My last three never had a problem with me, (that's right, I had 3, they all left or got fired, I stayed. I stayed through everything.)
but anyway. It was time for my annual evaluation, and it was written by someone who has only known me 3 months, and we got off to a bad start, so needless to say, it was pretty bad. but it turns out, the administrator who has known me the whole time, (but friends with my boss) decided to give me a raise anyway, so that turned out good!
I still feel really wierd about everything else though. unimaginative, restless, bored, tired.
I'll get over it.
but anyway. It was time for my annual evaluation, and it was written by someone who has only known me 3 months, and we got off to a bad start, so needless to say, it was pretty bad. but it turns out, the administrator who has known me the whole time, (but friends with my boss) decided to give me a raise anyway, so that turned out good!
I still feel really wierd about everything else though. unimaginative, restless, bored, tired.
I'll get over it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home