September Fresh.
ahhh. Fall. Normally my favorite time of year.. but this year feels.. different. It's strange how your life can change. Is it age? Maturity? Long term effects settling in? could be. Maybe it's because I finally realized, That fall Is kind of depressing. While Halloween used to be a joyous period in my life, it is no more. it's just the gateway to a six month period where I spend all my time and money on other people. I already do that. It's time of new eras, big changes and more obligations. I used to hate summer, and love fall. But, for the first time in my 21 years, as summer ends, sadness begins. My mind is dulled, and my mood grows dim. You can only go to parties and ride around enjoying the cool fall air for so many years. Soon it gets stale and I get extra pale. My mind was already dark, so there is no thrill. I want that back. The sweet September Fresh feel.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home