Thursday, September 02, 2004

renovation

ok, I'm a little damn annoyed, more like paranoid. so I deleted alot of shit. I was looking at my stats and noticed alot of people visiting from my hometown.. And in my own life, I keep everyone at arm's length. I don't want people from my work or somthing knowing my damn business. I deal with about 300 people on a daily basis at work, that's 300 people with big fucking mouths.

So if anyone knows how to turn damn search engine listings off, please let me know, otherwise I'm sorry, it's just gotta be this way. :( it's sad that I have such intrusive people in my life, but I can't blame them, I am pretty interesting. :) or.. Mayyyyyybe, my head's just fucked up from all the drugs, and I'm overreacting.

anyway, things are going pretty good for me at the moment. and I just discovered www.blogshares.com and am completley obsessed, or at least, trying to be. it's kinda over my head. if anyone knows about that too let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





aquarius fool