Sounds like they're trying to find a reason to get rid of you. Not because you deserve it, of course, but because they're obviously threatened by you.
Sorry to hear about your sucky boss. Stick it out, get the unemployment & then find people that appreciate your skills. :-)
Meanwhile, I'd start sending my resume around just in case they don't fire you. I wouldn't wanna stay in a job where I trained everyone & they all got paid more than me....
I'm working on many projects. My art, My music, and my writing. My blog is for everything else.
"do you remember? It helps to offend her. she's funny that way, but she won't run away." -me
2 Comments:
They time your games?!....
Sounds like they're trying to find a reason to get rid of you. Not because you deserve it, of course, but because they're obviously threatened by you.
Sorry to hear about your sucky boss. Stick it out, get the unemployment & then find people that appreciate your skills. :-)
Meanwhile, I'd start sending my resume around just in case they don't fire you. I wouldn't wanna stay in a job where I trained everyone & they all got paid more than me....
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home