Pet Peeves
1) Lazy People:
Yes. this IS my number 1. All apologies to the "Garfields" in the world, but get off your ass!
2) Old people who can't drive:
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE old people. I deal with alot of old people in my line of work. But, if you must drive 8 miles under the speed limit, please don't drive.
3) Fake people:
There's nothing worse then "gun toting hip gangster wannabees" (please refer to the Tool song "aenima") I also dislike back stabbing girls pretending to be my friend, and little mansonite posers with thier big pants running around trying to out-goth eachother and speaking in rediculus accents.
4) Noises:
People who chew or breathe too loud (only if it's out of laziness:) or make gross noises with thier mouth.
5) The Beastie Boys:
I truely, truely, dislike thier music. I must be the only one on the planet, and I'm sick of being persecuted for it!
I know there's more damnit. I'll update when I remember.
Yes. this IS my number 1. All apologies to the "Garfields" in the world, but get off your ass!
2) Old people who can't drive:
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE old people. I deal with alot of old people in my line of work. But, if you must drive 8 miles under the speed limit, please don't drive.
3) Fake people:
There's nothing worse then "gun toting hip gangster wannabees" (please refer to the Tool song "aenima") I also dislike back stabbing girls pretending to be my friend, and little mansonite posers with thier big pants running around trying to out-goth eachother and speaking in rediculus accents.
4) Noises:
People who chew or breathe too loud (only if it's out of laziness:) or make gross noises with thier mouth.
5) The Beastie Boys:
I truely, truely, dislike thier music. I must be the only one on the planet, and I'm sick of being persecuted for it!
I know there's more damnit. I'll update when I remember.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home