Saturday, August 21, 2004

blogging

the thing about blogging.. or posting to sites in general, is that usually you need to be a good writer to do so. I'm not anymore. I'm not interesting. Words don't just come to me anymore. Things throughout my day used to inspire me to come home and write about a particular subject but of course when I get a blogger account I stop thinking. I deeply apologize to anyone who's wasted time reading this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sierra said...

I didn't mean to remove that, actually that comment was nice.

August 21, 2004 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger xian said...

Isn't the main idea of blogging just to write your thoughts, and let the readers decide if it's interesting or not?

If one has to worry about every word being meaningful or not, not much of anything will be said...

August 27, 2004 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger Sierra said...

yeah chris, that's true. thanks :)

August 27, 2004 at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





aquarius fool