Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Credit Card Madness!

I wish I never got the damn thing. When I got it, I made 2 rules. I told myself I'd only buy necessities, and that I'd keep it at around $200. Then I told myself $400. Then, I told myself $600. Next thing I know, I'm pushin $4,000. Now all I can tell myself is that I'm crazy. It's almost as if I get some kind rush out of digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole. (Woah.. I just realized that's what I do in EVERY aspect of my life, blogging IS thereputic!)

So anyway, here I am with this massive debt, living at home, yet to put myself through school, barely holding on to a dead end job, making less then $10 an hour (at my other job I made MUCH more, I tell people this to make myself feel better) with a few nasty habits that aren't exactly money friendly. I actually catch myself yelling "I'LL PAY!" in random social situations, whipping out my platinum as if it were an old western movie. So what now?

Tonight I finally went to buy my yucky uniforms that I must start wearing tomorrow, (khaki pants and polo shirts, please see my previous post "dream job no more.")
Please read about my journey.

First I hit Old Navy, which was an instinct, becuase they are the ONLY store that carries pants long enough for my long ass legs.

1 pair khaki cargos
1 pair kahki straight legs
1 pair khaki drawstring
(cha ching) $69.00

Then, I hit Victoria's Secret, I've always had trouble passing by there and not at least "going in"

1 body by victoria angel cut bra
1 pair of purple panties
1 pair of black panties
1 pair of white lace panties
Victoria's Secrect brand breath mints (I know, i know)

(cha ching) $68.00

Then, and this was the hard part. Finding an ugly ass navy blue polo between seasons. I went to: American Eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch, Famous Bar, Dilliards, The Limited, Charlotte Ruse, Rave, The Gap (strike me dead, I said I'd never go there) and about 8 other stores I'd never heard of. NO NAVY BLUE POLO SHIRTS! Than finally Eddie Baur came through for me (whew)

3 UGLY navy blue polo shirts

(cha ching) $36.00


thanks credit card!

then, I managed to get lost on the way home, becuase in order for me to go to Old Navy, I had to drive to a mall 25 miles away. So, here I am at home, typing a way, after just eating a veggie sub from subway, and now I feel sick. Good Life huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





aquarius fool