Monday, August 30, 2004

Benefits of Blogging

wow I actually feel better ever since I started blogging. My boyfriend is much happier too considering he hears half of the bitching and complaining he used to hear. Well, to be honest, I still bitch to him. Infact he's no happier. I just get two places to lat out my frustration instead of one. Makes me feel good and thats all that matters. right? not really. I sure wish I had something meaningful to say.. like this guy: the platonic cave of phizz: big guns big dicks big oil: unaware and proud of it

Phizz, if your out there, I will be happy to remove your link if you like. just say the word.. providing you ever decide to say any words to me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phillip said...

if i had an ego it would be over-inflated right now :O) thanks for reading. some days i just get so aggravated with events and happenstances that the only way i keep from gnawing my own hand off is to write down my frustrations. if you keep blogging i'm sure you'll find the same to be true. it's especially nice to know that other people share your opinions and not everyone is a lifeless automaton.

heathers - funny you should mention it, i came across a full-page picture of the three "heathers" in a past issue of entertainment weekly and tore it out to put up on my office wall at work. it's actually the only bit of decoration i've done in my office. yes, i eat brain tumors for breakfast.

thanks for linking, i will reciprocate.

August 30, 2004 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

oh, and pump up the volume - awesome movie, i have the dvd. i also have less than zero and donnie darko

August 30, 2004 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

you ah soo gay!

August 31, 2004 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Sierra said...

Phizz, he loves us!

August 31, 2004 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





aquarius fool