Monday, August 30, 2004

Ugh, pizza.. The sickness begins.

I didn't eat all day, so why did I just wait till 8:00 at night to eat a large ammount of pizza? pizza period. I feel like I'm going to throw up. I know what your thinking, from the looks of my blog it must seem as though I have some sort of eating disorder, and I admit I have "issues" but I am anything but bullemic. I can't stand throwing up, infact I'd do anything to avoid it, even when I have the flu or when I'm drunk. (I dont even drink anymore, actually) But, anyway. I feel horrible. Gross. disqusting. Greasy. sick. Ugh. Too gross to go to the gym.

I'm also pissed off becuase I have this sneaking suspicion that I will be fired any day now, (see previous post "dream job no more") and I've put off to the very last minute to buy my uniforms. That would be some fucked up if they fired me right after I wasted my money on that shit. But they ARE fucked up.

I also must apologize for my profanity. I'm not a big curser, you can ask anyone who knows me. And not because I'm a religious fanatic, or becuase I'm a "goodie goodie"
infact, I think the idea of a word being off limits is absolutely rediculous. I just believe curse words are over used, and there are several articulate alternatives to cursing in this beautiful language we call English. Thats all. Hey, let me get it all out now. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. ok. thats enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





aquarius fool