Saturday, August 28, 2004

addictive gym

Once again I went to my gym. I say "my gym" with pride because it's the best! I could easily spend the better part of a day there, today I was there for like 3 hours. It's my reason for looking forward to the weekends. I go there and rock out to my little mp3 player. Today I rode 7 MILES on the bike, walked/ran a mile on the treadmill and did an excessive amount of weight lifing/crunches.

my workout playlist for this week consists of:

1) Outkast - Hey Ya (I never take that song off, it's been number 1 since I got my mp3 player and it makes me happy)

2) Slipknot - Duality (for the obvious reasons! It gets me amped! That song always gets me to my target heartrate)

3) Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet ( You can take the girl out of the freak clothes, but you can never take the freak out of the girl. This song helps me keep my momentum, I get ANGRY!)

4) Usher/ lil john - Yeah (Not usually my style, but I must admit I can't resist Usher's style and moves.. or Lil John's voice! hehe)

5) Deftones - Around the Fur (This is my theme song. I've spent many a nights drunk and dancing to this one.)

6) Britney Spears - Toxic (embarrassing, but I really like this song! It's a good cool down song.)

7) No Doubt - It's my Life (I really like no doubt most of the time, and this song is my ultimate cool down song.)

ok weell theres my gym list for this week. I will post a new one next week, as if anyone cares.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Sansosti said...

hey im a random blogsurfer came across your page. i see ur an animal lover like myself from your profile. i wanted to help spread the word about this special needs st bernard puppy.

http://www.cosaintrescue.com/specialneeds.htm

i also posted about him on my blog, i just want to help spread the word to help this love pup. thanks for takin ur time to read about him. O:-)

-DG724

ps: i should head back to MY gym...i used to run 6 miles on the treadmill, took an hr, not bad :) props to u for keepin in shape. rock on girl! im an artist as well. my mp3 actually has a simialr playlist, minus the marilyn manson. i have a rio sport mp3 player. its small its red, it does wat its got to do. have a good one hun! []De@cE!

August 29, 2004 at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





aquarius fool