Monday, August 30, 2004

Another person with meaning

much like my internet life, my blog life might begin to revolve around other people. I just can't do the "me time" thing. :)

But I just thought I should definatly give this person props because she is a beautiful writer with definate meaning.

same goes for you, NK, if you want the link down, you got it. But otherwise I will proudly display it here: Both of Notorius Kim's blogs are amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan K. said...

wow, i'm speechless... & very humbled by your comments -THANK YOU sierra :-) and on the contrary (reading your "blogger" blog from 8/21), you are a great writer - you speak what's on your mind and you seem to speak from the heart.

that's the beauty of keeping a journal - you can ramble, rant, celebrate, etc... please remember everything YOU post is unique and wonderful because it is from YOU.

thank YOU for sharing your work with the rest of the world and again, i appreciate your beautiful and kind words!

~nk~

August 30, 2004 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





aquarius fool