Updates
I added a navigation "tree" at the bottom right, be sure to keep checking it, Im sure Ill keep changing it. I at least want to make it match!:) if your gonna go green, do it right.. right?
and next on the agenda, getting a chatterbox or somthing I just hope i didnt loose my visitors who actually wrote on my old one.
anywho
thanks for the visit, more updates soon
and next on the agenda, getting a chatterbox or somthing I just hope i didnt loose my visitors who actually wrote on my old one.
anywho
thanks for the visit, more updates soon



4 Comments:
How's work? :-)
Jo asked me about work. That's just what it is, work. I've been trying to stop being so attatched to it latley. everytime I feel good about things they rip my heart out. sorry to be so mellow dramatic, but my job has been an emotional roller coaster. Honestly I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. I work where I work becuase I love helping people, but thats not enough. ever since the arrival of my new boss I spend more time watching the clock and peering around corners then helping people. I am too burnt out to find a new job, but my job continuosly burns me out. I can't get overtime when I want it, and I'm forced overtime when I don't. shes a thorn in my side. I'm hanging on by a thread. one thing is for sure, I need a vacation.
but thanks for asking Jo :)
lol pus boy, you crack me up. I am aware of the complications people have viewing my blog with most browsers. I've found that opera is the most compatible. use whichever browser you want, and please forgive my lack of updating. I just got Sims 2, so I may not be back for a very.. very long time. lol. but thanks for always checking on me, I appreciate it :)
thank you Justin, that is very nice of you to say :)
Post a Comment
<< Home