Monday, September 13, 2004
About Me

- Name: Sierra
- Location: United States
I'm working on many projects. My art, My music, and my writing. My blog is for everything else. "do you remember? It helps to offend her. she's funny that way, but she won't run away." -me
Previous Posts
- Fast as you can
- compass
- personality is important
- Biological mother - meant to be?
- can't think of a catchy title.
- Bi Polar? ramblings of the hallucinated mind
- depressed
- September Fresh.
- Sad but Funny.. kinda
- renovation
Today I feel:
click me
- about me- pictures
- quizzes
- reviews
click me
- personality test- SIGN MY GUESTBOOK!
click me
- Phizz's Site- Notorious Kim
- the real me
- dynamic drive
aquarius fool


5 Comments:
i.... am an outsider. i was really shooting for prom princess.
StArT-a-RiOt, thanks, that's nice to hear :)
Phizz, lol.
Woohoo, I'#m a goth too... shocker. I should go put my trench coat on...
Ooh, you've changed it all around, it's nice. I did quite like the black though, the green text looked cool and also matched really well with your great profile picture...
*waits for next post*
how nice! the "change around was actually a horrible, horrible mistake. Im afraid Hallucin Web will never, never be what it once was. but, thanks for reading!
Post a Comment
<< Home