thank you
thanks to all the people who keep sticking around, e-mailing me, posting, although it makes me kind of sad that you are wasting your time with me! I told you guys, I'm completly obsessed with Sims 2! and movies, and working out and my "studies". I'm not trying to say that I'm done here, it's just, I've never felt so boring in my life. I can't think of anything funny or interesting to say, I mean, personality used to be all I had, now I don't even had that. I don't know what's wrong with me, but you guys (phizz, pus, kim, jon bender, everyone) Thanks for liking me and all, but I'm boring. I'm just boring, damnit



2 Comments:
pus, thank you. believe it or not, I'm not complimented on my looks often, and actually I've lost more weight since that picture. everyone in my town wants a Britney Spears. (I suspect even my boyfriend grows tired of having such a "different" girlfriend) but thanks again. I think it's sweet you have daughters, I bet your a great dad.. and fyi, as a daddy's girl myself, I never stopped listening :)
alot of people say I don't need to lose weight, but I don't believe them and never have.
and,
pretty much, my town is filled with
14-year-old boys and 60-year-old Republican men
lol
Post a Comment
<< Home