Sunday, October 17, 2004

egg and meat and chese and meat


"egg and meat and chese... and meat... and chese"


Ok., this commercial scares the shit out of me.. the big king-head is scary, the way he talks is scary.. and the fact that he just kinda appeared in someone's bed is scary...

I thought I was the only one with this strange phobia, I find myself going around to friends, family, and co-workers asking if they are as scared of waking up with king as I am, but nobody understands.

but with a simple search on google, "burger king commercial scary" I finally realized I wasn't alone.

the internet is buzzing about this







Free polls from Pollhost.com
How do you feel about the new King?

he's a little scary  
he's not really scary  

  




anyway, more to come soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phillip said...

mmmmm burger king..... meat and cheese and mayonnaise with a side of something fried.

i saw that commercial the other day and it is pretty freaky. especially the idea of waking up in the morning with that thing in bed with you...

October 17, 2004 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 17, 2004 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





aquarius fool