First November Post
SO..
I feel sick.
I've been gone for a while. yup. Started to think I could do better by holding everything in. I feel so sick right now. sick to my stomach/ real sick.
I hate my job, I hate myself. I hate how I feel. I feel nauseous. I hate to look at my past. I think things are bad now, but all I have to do is close my eyes, and things get worse. I'm starting a fast tomorrow I need to clear my mind.. people feel free to join me, it wont hurt you. it can only help. I will keep "play by play" updates if I can. I think i have the flu. "feed a cold and starve a flu"
starts now.
sorry if I sound wierd or childish, I havent been myself.
hello to my friends
goodbye to my enemies
I feel sick.
I've been gone for a while. yup. Started to think I could do better by holding everything in. I feel so sick right now. sick to my stomach/ real sick.
I hate my job, I hate myself. I hate how I feel. I feel nauseous. I hate to look at my past. I think things are bad now, but all I have to do is close my eyes, and things get worse. I'm starting a fast tomorrow I need to clear my mind.. people feel free to join me, it wont hurt you. it can only help. I will keep "play by play" updates if I can. I think i have the flu. "feed a cold and starve a flu"
starts now.
sorry if I sound wierd or childish, I havent been myself.
hello to my friends
goodbye to my enemies



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home