Monday, November 29, 2004

Still here

sorry I've been away so long, I havent had my computer, someone was borrowing it. Now I have it back and I fear I won't be able to keep up as I was doing, I'm dreadful with commitments.

Please don't forget me although I deserve it.

work is shitty,
yet I go there.

I do it to myself.

I've been hypnotized by MTV again, Even though it's commercialized and shitty..
I can't take my eyes off it.

Laguna Beach.. For instance. do people like that really exist? I hope not! But I still find myself asking... who WILL steven end up with?

and The Real World - where do they find these people. What a bunch of dramatized SHIT!

You already know how much I enjoy Wildboyz, Viva la Bam, pimp my ride, + boiling points but now they have "youve got a friend" !? Yes!

But the real show I LIVE for and can't get enough of is Battle for Ozzfest..
I have been to every Ozzfest that came my way and had some of the best experiences of my life there.

Here is the band I have been rooting for from DAY ONE! its all about MANNTIS..
MANNTIS.. MANNTIS..!

Manntis

http://www.manntis.com/home.html

and not just because becuase I have a crush on Adair :) They totally ROCK!

anyway, more later
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





aquarius fool